segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2018

Vê o que as pessoas dizem sobre o teu grupo Fragile X

  Vê o que as pessoas dizem sobre o teu grupo Fragile X       Rachel Santiago 15 de Outubro às 12:40   Starting my day off with one of my friends sitting here trying to convince me to take my oldest 3 almost 4 year old to Disney on ice even though I told her that I think it would be too overwhelming for her, plus she's not really into Disney movies she only like 3 or 4 of them. . . Her response was hasn't she ever seen moana and then said she's part of the show so then I really had to break it... Ver Mais   Gosto Comentar    
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
Vê o que as pessoas dizem sobre o teu grupo Fragile X
 
   
Rachel Santiago
15 de Outubro às 12:40
 
Starting my day off with one of my friends sitting here trying to convince me to take my oldest 3 almost 4 year old to Disney on ice even though I told her that I think it would be too overwhelming for her, plus she's not really into Disney movies she only like 3 or 4 of them. . . Her response was hasn't she ever seen moana and then said she's part of the show so then I really had to break it...Ver Mais
 
Gosto
Comentar
 
 
   
   
 
Ler publicação
   
Editar definições de e-mail
 
   
   
 
Esta mensagem foi enviada para delmiralucas.amazonia@blogger.com. Se não quiseres receber estes e-mails do Facebook no futuro, cancela a subscrição.
Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
   
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário