sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2018

16 pessoas gostam de uma publicação no teu grupo Fragile X

  16 pessoas gostam de uma publicação no teu grupo Fragile X       Kirsten Barth Surak 5 de Setembro às 23:12   I made Ryan (21,fm) turn off the TV and he was not happy. Just then UPS arrives with my new Bissell handheld pet vac and we unpack it together and I ask Ryan to test it out on the steps. R: "This is stupid" (clearly still upset about the TV) Me: "But look at all the fur your getting up. Isn't that cool?" R: "I don't like this thing. Why do I have to do this?" Me: "You're helping me out" R:... Ver Mais   Gosto Comentar    
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
16 pessoas gostam de uma publicação no teu grupo Fragile X
 
   
Kirsten Barth Surak
5 de Setembro às 23:12
 
I made Ryan (21,fm) turn off the TV and he was not happy. Just then UPS arrives with my new Bissell handheld pet vac and we unpack it together and I ask Ryan to test it out on the steps.
R: "This is stupid" (clearly still upset about the TV)
Me: "But look at all the fur your getting up. Isn't that cool?"
R: "I don't like this thing. Why do I have to do this?"
Me: "You're helping me out"
R:...Ver Mais
 
Gosto
Comentar
 
 
   
   
 
Ler publicação
   
Editar definições de e-mail
 
   
   
 
Esta mensagem foi enviada para delmiralucas.amazonia@blogger.com. Se não quiseres receber estes e-mails do Facebook no futuro, cancela a subscrição.
Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
   
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário